Whether you are 10 years away from retirement, or 10 years into retirement, this seminar is for you.
No hype, no spin, no nonsense, no get rich quick scheme or complicated presentation to sell you something.
Topics we’ll cover:
- Superannuation in a nutshell.
- Self-Managed Super Funds vs Industry Funds vs Retail Funds.
- Retirement income stream options (guaranteed vs non-guaranteed).
- Understanding account based pensions.
- Pros and cons of common investment strategies.
- The truth about fees.
- Estate planning essentials.
- Impact of proposed changes to super.
Presenter: Ray Ong, CFP® Certified Financial Planner™, LRS® Life Risk Specialist, BCom (FinPlan). Authorised Representative Number 306721.
Wednesday, 29 June 2016 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (AWST)
The Palms Community Centre – 420 Rokeby Road, Subiaco Corner Nicholson and Rokeby Roads, Perth, WA 6008
Contact us on 08 9381 6811 for a complimentary consultation. Ray is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® and LIFE RISK SPECIALIST® and has a Bachelor’s of Commerce in Financial Planning (with distinction). He is a member of The Financial Planning Association of Australia. We are based in Perth, Western Australia and specialise in retirement planning, wealth accumulation and wealth protection (life and disability insurance).