Attached is the Godfrey Pembroke Market Update for the month of March. It touches on the early March recovery and various factors affecting markets, including:
- The strong oil price recovery that began in mid-February, with prices up 37%.
- The continued expansion in the US economy.
- Developments in China’s manufacturing sector and Government measures.
- A review of Australian economic data and the decision of the RBA to keep interest rates on hold.
- A review of Australian and International Equities, Property and Fixed Interest investments.
Click here to read the full article – March 2016 Market Update.
At Access FP, we are able to offer professional, tailored advice in a range of areas. For more information on the different areas we offer expertise in, check out Our Specialisations.
Contact us on 08 9381 6811 for a complimentary consultation. Ray is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® and LIFE RISK SPECIALIST® and has a Bachelor’s of Commerce in Financial Planning (with distinction). He is a member of The Financial Planning Association of Australia. We are based in Perth, Western Australia and specialise in retirement planning, wealth accumulation and wealth protection (life and disability insurance).